Purchase a minimum of 15 – 29 tickets and receive a 10% discount. Purchase 30 or more tickets and receive a 20% discount.
15 or more tickets to the same performance are required. Seating may be split among different price levels (side or center).
All orders are subject to availability and the best seats available at the time of booking. Once tickets are reserved, an invoice will be issued. Please review the invoice for accuracy to verify performance date, time, and number of tickets. Deposit amount and payment due dates will be indicated on the invoice.
A 10% deposit is required within 30 days of placing an order. Failure to remit the deposit may result in the release of all the seats on hold. Please contact the box office before the payment due date if there is concern about the status of the payment.
Final payment is due 30 days prior to the selected show date. Failure to make the final payment by the due date may result in the release of the seats and forfeiture of the deposit. Please contact the box office before the payment due date if there is concern about the status of the payment.
Payments may be made over the phone using a credit card, or by mailing a check.
Groups may request additional seats at any time, before the day of the event. Additional seats are based on availability. We will attempt to reserve additional seats as close to the original group as possible. If seats are requested before final payment is due, they will be added to the original contract and a proper invoice will be issued.
If there is a need to reduce the number of reserved seats, please contact the box office as soon as possible so that a revised invoice for payment can be sent. The number of seats may be reduced by no more than 10% of the original order. Orders reduced by more than 10% will forfeit a portion of their deposit on those seats. The remainder of the deposit will be applied to the seats held. Should the group fall below the required ticket minimum; the deposit will be applied to the sale of seats at full price.
Groups that cancel their entire order before final payment is due may transfer their deposit to another show within the same season.
Terms and Conditions
- Failure to comply with the payment schedule will result in the release of the seats.
- All ticket sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds for any reason.
- At the time of booking, please note any special seating requirements (i.e. wheelchair, hearing or sight impairment).
- Overbooking is strongly discouraged.
- All Group orders will include a $10 handling fee.
- Tickets will be issued upon receipt of final payment. Tickets may be mailed or picked up at the Box Office during regular hours of operation.
- Home Made Theater reserves the right to discontinue accepting group orders at any time.
- Groups rates are not valid for special events and/or fundraisers.
- Group discounts may not be combined with any other discount (i.e. student/senior discounts).
- All dates, times, shows and prices are subject to change without notice. All terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Home Made Theater is not responsible for any losses incurred by individuals or organizations.
- In the event of inclement weather, exchanges or refunds cannot be issued unless the performance is canceled.
If you have any questions regarding the policies & procedures, please do not hesitate to contact the box office at 518-587-4427 or email@example.com.